Meet Dr. Dean Knoll
Men’s Health Specialist in Nashville, TN
Dr. Knoll received his medical degree from the University of Health Sciences, Chicago Medical School, North Chicago, Illinois. He completed an internship in general surgery and a residency in urology at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota. Dr. Knoll has been a practicing urologist since 1987.
A frequent contributor to the medical press, Dr. Knoll has published over 100 peer-reviewed articles, abstracts, and book chapters. He has delivered numerous lectures and operated both nationally and internationally.
Dr. Knoll has been a principle investigator in over 110 basic science and clinical trials of new devices and pharmacotherapies for various urological diseases including new devices and pharmacotherapies for the diagnosis and treatment of male erectile dysfunction, male and female urinary incontinence, and benign prostatic hypertrophy. Dr. Knoll has performed over 7,000 penile implants and artificial urinary sphincters in his career.
- University of Health Sciences, Chicago Medical School, North Chicago, IL
- Medical Doctor
- Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- General Surgery Internship
- Residency in Urology
Care Team Number: 615-622-5033
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Diplomat of the American Board of Urology
- American Urological Association, Member
- International Society of Impotence Research, Member
- Sexual Medicine of North America, Member
- Medical Director of the Men’s Health Clinic and Prosthetic Urology at UA