Meet Dr. Flora
Men’s Health Specialist in Nashville, TN
Originally from Wolcott, Indiana, Dr. Flora earned a Bachelor of Science degree from Purdue University and then graduated from the Indiana University School of Medicine in Indianapolis. He then moved to Nashville for his residency in urology at Vanderbilt University. Dr. Flora has been a practicing urologist since 1991.
Dr. Flora is married and has two sons. He enjoys spending time with his children, golfing, and reading.
Favorite Book: anything by Harlan Coben
Favorite Movie: “Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid”
- Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN
- Medical Doctor
- Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN
- Residency in Urology
Care Team Number: 615-622-5029
- American Urological Association
- Board Member of Urology Associates, P.C.
- Director of Urology Surgery Center
- Chief of Urology at Ascension St. Thomas Midtown