Meet Dr. Pollard
Men’s Health Specialist in Nashville, TN
Dr. Matthew Pollard is a specialist in all aspects of men’s health, specifically male fertility, sexual health, and microsurgery. Coming from a family with a strong medical background, he has been dedicated to improving the lives of his patients throughout his career. Dr. Pollard was born in Texas and was raised in West Virginia and Wyoming. He became interested in urology during medical school working alongside a reconstructive urologist, amazed at the life-changing outcomes of urologic surgery. After medical school, he completed his residency at the University of California, Los Angeles, after which he spent an additional year completing a fellowship in Male Reproductive Medicine and Surgery at Baylor College of Medicine. He is active in legislative advocacy and public policy to improve health care access at both the state and national levels. Dr. Pollard spends his free time outdoors, traveling the world, working out, cooking, hiking, skiing, and listening to live music.
- University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
- Bachelor’s Degree, Health Promotion and Disease Prevention Studies
- Magna Cum Laude
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY.
- Medical Doctor
- Elected to Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
- Graduated with Distinction in Research
- UCLA Department of Surgery, Los Angeles, CA.
- General Surgery Internship
- UCLA Department of Urology, Los Angeles, CA.
- Residency in Urology
- Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX.
- Fellowship in Male Reproductive Medicine and Surgery